Goo Mad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goo Mad Forums

A Club Penguin/ general forum for fun made by Goo Mad XD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goo mad
Admin
Admin
Goo mad

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-09-09

The Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Rules!   The Forum Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:48 pm

The Rules:

Cursing-
Cursing is not aloud on this forum as it is only harmful to others Exclamation I dont mind words like crap but bad words will lead to a warning Exclamation Make sure you obey this rule because I will not tolerate bad words Exclamation

Inappropriate Content-
I am more strict about this rule than any other rule Exclamation Any adult content will lead to a ban or perma- ban Exclamation I hate when people do this so im most strict about it Exclamation
The Forum Rules! 39090398ly9

Language-
I always see stuff like "U R DA BAMB U ROX lololololol" Well theres not of that here Exclamation Any of that will lead with a warning Exclamation

Flaming-
you must be as nice as you can here Exclamation I will not tolerate people insulting each other Exclamation Flaming only leads to forum wars Exclamation I would hate for those to happen so any of that will lead with a warning Exclamation
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any of these rules that are broken will lead to these:

First Rule broken: 1st Warning

Second Rule broken: 2nd Warning

Third Rule broken: 3rd Warning

Fourth Rule broken: 4th Warning

Fifth Rule broken: 5th Warning

After you get 5 broken rules then it will lead in this:

Rule Violator: 5 warnings

Double Rule Violator: 6 warnings

Triple Rule Violator: 7 warnings

Ban: 8 warnings

Permanent Ban: 9 warnings

Your slate will be cleared after 2 weeks Exclamation Basically say you got 1 warning, then after two weeks you no longer have a warning Exclamation If you are a Rule Violator then after 3 weeks you wont be a Rule Violater anymore and your slate will be cleared Exclamation If its your first day and you accidentally brake a rule (two rules you will get a warning) then you wont get a warning but you must go over the rules till you clearly understand it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://gmforums.forumotion.com
Comesailaway
Comesailaway

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-11

The Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum Rules!   The Forum Rules! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Nice rules man. You might wanna lock this topic, though, so it doesn't get flooded with comments.
Back to top Go down
Goo mad
Admin
Admin
Goo mad

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-09-09

The Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum Rules!   The Forum Rules! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:24 pm

Yea good idea! Ninja
Back to top Go down
https://gmforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum Rules!   The Forum Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1